Before you visit the ZOO read the following terms and conditions
REGULATIONS FOR VISITING
THE WARSAW ZOOLOGICAL GARDEN
for your own good and for the good of the animals living in the Warsaw Zoo, we kindly ask you to obey the following regulations. Not following the rules or the instructions of our staff may result in the appropriate authorities being called or forcing you to leave the Zoo.
- Visiting the Warsaw Zoo is possible only with a valid entrance ticket to the Zoo and during its opening hours.
- Purchasing tickets means accepting the following rules.
- Tickets should be kept in case they are checked while visiting the Zoo.
- All of the reduced and family tickets are acceptable with a VALID document proving a specific reduction, i.e. school ID, student ID, pensioner’s ID, Varsovian card, etc.
- Free entrance for disabled and their carers is possible with a VALID disabled persons ID or certificate of disability.
- We kindly ask you to make responsible purchases because tickets are not refundable and you cannot exchange them for different ones (regardless of weather conditions or other random causes). It is possible to use the tickets within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- Children’s carriages, available in the Warsaw Zoo free of charge, are to be used ONLY for transporting children under the age of 7.
- Children under the age of 12 may stay in the Zoo ONLY if they are being taken care of by adults.
- Parents or legal carers take full responsibility for juveniles.
- All guests are obliged to follow the instructions of the staff and Warsaw Zoo security.
- In the event of breaking the rules, the visitor is liable to a fine of up to 500 PLN.
IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO:
- feed and disturb the animals
- throw any objects into pens and aviaries
- throw coins into reservoirs
- use flash photography in rooms with animals
- enter with or ride any kind of bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, roller skates, scooters, etc.
- use drones and remote controlled toys
- enter with balloons, kites, etc.
- play loud music
- enter with pets or other animals
- damage green areas
- smoke cigarettes and all other forms of tobacco
- drink alcohol
- enter the Zoo while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- leave children with no supervision
- take photos and make videos for any commercial purposes or provide any services to visitors without the permission of the Zoo Directorate
- Visitors can move around the Zoo ONLY on designated sightseeing routes.
- It is forbidden to put hands through the rods and nettings of aviaries, putting and placing children on railings or fences.
- Visitors are not allowed to climb or reach through fences and other barriers that distance them from aviaries and pens.
- It is forbidden to enter animal facilities as well as all the breeding, technical and economic facilities, construction and renovation areas.
The Warsaw Zoo does not take responsibility for any accidents caused by a failure to comply with the above mentioned regulations.
On public holidays the Duty Assistant is the official representative of the Director of the Zoo (contact is possible via service or security staff of the Zoo).
Thanks to your kindness, animals and other visitors will remain calm.